Staff Profile Rob Davis
Began with FBCH in April, 1999
- Birthday: July 1
- Family: Rob & his wife Jonesy have been married since 1980 & were blessed with twin sons, J.R. & Bryant in 1985. J.R. is currently the Communications Director for Governor Hutchinson, in Little Rock & is married to his wife, Donnally. Bryant, is a teacher & football coach at Springdale High School & married to his wife, Amy. Bryant & Amy have 3 children, Evelyn, Caroline, & Graham.
- Education: In 1977, Rob received a B.A. in Psychology & Sociology from Mobile College (now University of Mobile). Rob then got his Masters of Religious Education with an emphasis in Youth Ministry & Pastoral Work from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, in 1982. In 1996, he received his M.A. in Counseling, from Liberty University.
- Hometown: Mobile, AL
- Favorite Bible verse: 2 Chronicles 16:9a
- Music Preference: Praise & Worship, Blues, Eagles
- Favorite meal: Country cooking
- Favorite dessert: Coconut Crème or Key Lime pie
- Hobbies: Jogging, golf
- Random fact about me: I was once a licensed pilot.