Staff Profile Ryan Puls
ASSOCIATE PASTOR OF DISCIPLESHIP AND FAMILY
Began with FBCH in Sept, 2012
- Birthday: October 17
- Family: Married to his wife, Brittney since 2010. Ryan & Brittney have 3 children, Kennady, Kamry, & Caden.
- Education: Ryan received his Bachelors of Science in Christian Ministry, from Southwest Baptist University, in Bolivar, in 2007. Ryan earned his Masters of Arts in Christian Ministry from Southwest Baptist University in 2021
- Hometown: St. Clair, MO
- Favorite Bible verse: 1 Corinthians 15:58
- Music Preference: Anything but classical
- Favorite meal: Roast, mashed potatoes & gravy, green beans, corn, carrots, rolls
- Favorite dessert: Grandmother’s blackberry cobbler with ice cream
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, golf, sports, time with family, & reading
- Random Fact about me: I have been to Africa & Europe on mission trips. Also, I do not have my appendix.