Supper for Six is an opportunity for you to get to know others in the FBCH family through a time of food and fellowship over the summer. An affective church for the Kingdom has people growing together so take advantage of the opportunity to grow closer with the people of your church.
Here’s how it works:
· A person, couple, or family signs up with their name(s), phone number and email address.
· You are assigned to a group with a total of around 6 adults.
· The group will organize eating supper together once a month for 3 months (June, July, and August).
· The group makes the schedule and organizes the details of the meal (in a home or at a restaurant)
· Families with young children…please sign up and each individual group can discuss children and childcare.
Fill out the form below and you will hear from us soon!